Monday, March 14, 2011
From Front to Back
My little man has officially rolled over! Nolan was having some 'tummy time' on his play mat tonight and doing really well at picking his head up. He then cocked his head and shoulder to one side and I assumed he just wanted to get a better look at himself in the mirror (I tell him how handsome he is at least 78 times a day so he's really into himself). I turned around to hang something up in the closet and when I turned back around, he was on his back, eyes wide as could be. I think he was just as shocked as I was! I'm not sure if this was a fluke or if it will become a common occurrence, but Im still going to count it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are so lucky that he was on the floor, the first time that Adam rolled over he was on my bed and plop he went. Now you can blame anything that he does on his mommy letting him roll off the bed.
ReplyDeleteUmm i think Callie rolled over about 3 months although she was sleeping on her side from the beginning! Watch out he will be moving around in no time!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is rolling over and I haven't even met him yet :(
ReplyDelete