Adam and I anticipate that the next milestone for Nolan will be the arrival of cute little baby teeth! I've spend quite a bit of time doing extensive (code word for wasting time, according to Adam!) research after hearing many teething nightmare stories from other parents. We've stocked up on teething toys and pain reliever but I am most excited about getting Nolan's amber teething necklace!
I am part of a few different baby/mommy groups online and people have consistently touted amber teething necklaces as being a must have for when your baby is teething (and an essential item to have for many other ailments). Once I made the decision to buy a necklace, I did even MORE research to find the best place to get one and came across Inspired by Finn. I placed my order this morning and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of this. I'll blog a follow up review a week or so after we received Nolan's necklace and let you know how I notice any difference (other than being fashionably adorable, that is)!
Does anyone have any advice and/or tips for getting through the teething process?

Bibs. Always keep bibs around, unless you want to change his clothes more than the usual several times a day. Callie was always happier in just a diaper anyway so we just put a bib on her for the excessive drool. She only has 6 teeth all in the front of course, but never used her teethers much. With Nolan's sensitive skin he may get rashes on his chin from the drool, so be prepared to treat that as well.
ReplyDelete